PLEASE READ: Publishing Process for 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Nicole Seaman , I just join the BT for part II.

I have noticed that the new materials are new and I love it how easy is to navegate (Virtual Source). However I have the following questions:
- Although the Study notes and the Practice exams are linked to the Virtual Source, the location to see the most updated institutional videos are in My Course, is that right?
- Similar question for the mock exams. I am only able to see one interactive Mock question. Are we going to have more available or I am looking in to the wrong location?

Probably you already answered these questions in other threads so I would appreciate if you can answer or point me out to the right direction.
Thanks

DCorr6688

Hi @Nicole Seaman. I'm new to Bionic Turtle content and materials. I'm preparing for November 2022 FRM Part 2 and I'm looking for FOCUS review videos, namely on:

Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management
Current Issues In Financial Markets

Are those planned in the near future?

Many thanks

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Seaman , I just join the BT for part II.

I have noticed that the new materials are new and I love it how easy is to navegate (Virtual Source). However I have the following questions:
- Although the Study notes and the Practice exams are linked to the Virtual Source, the location to see the most updated institutional videos are in My Course, is that right?
- Similar question for the mock exams. I am only able to see one interactive Mock question. Are we going to have more available or I am looking in to the wrong location?

Probably you already answered these questions in other threads so I would appreciate if you can answer or point me out to the right direction.
Thanks
Hello @celclevil89

I am happy to hear that you like Vital Source. I agree that it is easy to navigate! At this time, we've only moved our study notes and practice question PDFs to vital source. All other materials, including the instructional videos, are still published in the study planner under My Courses. I am currently working on updating all mock exams, so there will be another mock available for the November exam.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Seaman. I'm new to Bionic Turtle content and materials. I'm preparing for November 2022 FRM Part 2 and I'm looking for FOCUS review videos, namely on:

Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management
Current Issues In Financial Markets

Are those planned in the near future?

Many thanks
Hello @DCorr6688 Yes, we will be preparing a focus review video for the Liquidity topic, however, I cannot guarantee that it will be completed before the November exam. We do not prepare focus review videos for current issues, as they change every year. Focus review videos take a great deal of time, so we must prioritize what we feel is most important.

MSilv3068

Hi there,

Where are the study notes for Choudhry, Chapter 14: Liquidity Risk Reporting and Stress Testing?
I can only have access to the practice exercises.

Rgds
Marlom

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi there,

Where are the study notes for Choudhry, Chapter 14: Liquidity Risk Reporting and Stress Testing?
I can only have access to the practice exercises.

Rgds
Marlom
Hello @MSilv3068 Please note that I moved your post to this thread, which discusses our publishing process. The Choudhry notes are not available yet, but they are in progress. Please make sure to read the original post in this thread, as it explains our publishing process. Thank you.

Hello @DCorr6688 Yes, we will be preparing a focus review video for the Liquidity topic, however, I cannot guarantee that it will be completed before the November exam. We do not prepare focus review videos for current issues, as they change every year. Focus review videos take a great deal of time, so we must prioritize what we feel is most important.
Hi Nicole,

I just wanted to follow up on this thread. Do yoy know at this point if the Liquidity Focus review would be ready prior to the Exam?
Thanks

@Nicole Seaman sorry, forgot to tag you

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

I just wanted to follow up on this thread. Do yoy know at this point if the Liquidity Focus review would be ready prior to the Exam?
Thanks

@Nicole Seaman sorry, forgot to tag you
@celclevil89 No, unfortunately, there will not be a focus review for the Liquidity topic before the November exam. We updated as much as we could, but there was not enough time to get that focus review completed.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.