Exam Feedback November 2015 Part 1 FRM Exam Feedback

mishrasa1987

Passed! 2311. 5 days of preparation along with office work. Could swear had no more than 60 questions correct. Quant saved me!
Will prepare better for Part II.

vistag

wohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Cleared 1,1,2,2

Answered 75 questions with great confidence and guessed the rest 25 as mentioned earlier!

vistag

Guess there is some problem in BT forum- got to re-register with same id to start posting as my previous ID was deleted

bil8

Guys Passed ! with 2,1,1,1 surprisingly i was worried about Quantitative and Valuation but got 2 in Foundation :) However happy that i cleared it after being out of study for last 4 years and have responsibility of 2 little kids :)

Taunk

Passed Peeps!!!..... Thank you very much :) BT team for your patience with me !!! Looking forward for Part 2 with u as well:cool::)

Numerical Wizard

Subscriber
I have also passed. :)
I got 2 - 1 - 1 - 1.
Congratulations to everybody else who has passed!
I am now very much looking forward to Part II in May 2016. :)

S666

Subscriber
Seems like everyone passed....well done everyone!!

I also passed 1,1,1,1. Can't take part 2 until November though as have CFA level 3 in June to get through first.

Biju George

Subscriber
So happy to say passed Part-1 -- 3 1 3 1 .Thanks to Bionic Turtle for the guidance. All credit goes to almighty God who helped me to pass the despite the poor performance in the exam.

This was my second attempt. I would have tried again if I lost. So for those didn't make it ..don't get disheartened .. jut try gain and leave everything to God

Thanks once again

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Guess there is some problem in BT forum- got to re-register with same id to start posting as my previous ID was deleted
Hello @vistag,

Thank you for using the BT forum! When we launched our new website at the end of November, only the active, paid members were carried over to the new website. Free member accounts were not transferred over so this is the reason that you had to create an account again.

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
I too had to do the same!

Hello @mishrasa1987

Thank you for using the BT forum! When we launched our new website at the end of November, only the active, paid members were carried over to the new website. Free member accounts were not transferred over so this is the reason that you had to create an account again.

Nicole

GioKe

Subscriber
Passed 1/1/1/2 . I mostly used Schweser for readings and signed up for BT a month prior in order to get access to the Qbank. BT was well worth it as it went above and beyond in terms of difficutly, this helped me stay motivated and kept me on my toes. The exam was easier than expected, I was expecting an absolute monster based on comments in various forums. Looking forward to part 2 and will be using BT for sure, I do enjoy having physical books and since my employer is covering the cost I may again purchase the schweser notes. Congrats to all!