FRM 2021

danghara

Hi David and Nicole, I have a question. I want some clarity. I am going to sit for may 2021 exam(level 2). I want to know about the probable changes in materials. As we know, CFA exam's materials for 2021 is not going to be changed. Is it possible that GARP announce any changes in materials?

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi David and Nicole, I have a question. I want some clarity. I am going to sit for may 2021 exam(level 2). I want to know about the probable changes in materials. As we know, CFA exam's materials for 2021 is not going to be changed. Is it possible that GARP announce any changes in materials?
Hello @danghara

GARP generally announces the changes in December each year. I have not heard of them announcing any changes sooner than that, but once they announce them, we will create our curriculum analysis XLS like we do each year to help our members to quickly see the changes that were made.

danghara

Thank you Nicole.
but someone sent this file to me.

Attachments

• 2021 study guide changes-compressed.pdf
    432.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you Nicole.
but someone sent this file to me.
Hello @danghara

Thank you. I'm not sure if GARP sent this PDF out to candidates or not, but they do not release the full detailed curriculum with all of the LO changes and final chapters/authors until December. This PDF is a helpful start, but it is not at all detailed. The LOs are the most important part of the curriculum changes, as it shows the actual content that will need to be studied, along with chapters, so members are not studying an entire book. When it is released, we go through the entire curriculum and all of the LOs to create our XLS to make it easier for our members to see what they should be studying.