FAQ Exam Exam Deferment

atharva

Hello all,
Wasn't able to find a relevant thread to discuss this so posting here. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I will be unable to sit for my scheduled FRM Part 1 exam. @Nicole Seaman Will this be an issue? I can apply for the 2022 exam right? (I would've deferred had I known earlier but hindsight is 20/20). Any inputs are appreciated. Thanks!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello all,
Wasn't able to find a relevant thread to discuss this so posting here. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I will be unable to sit for my scheduled FRM Part 1 exam. @Nicole Seaman Will this be an issue? I can apply for the 2022 exam right? (I would've deferred had I known earlier but hindsight is 20/20). Any inputs are appreciated. Thanks!
Hello @atharva

If you registered for the exam and you are looking for a deferment, you will need to contact GARP. We are a third-party prep provider, so we cannot provide information on your specific situation regarding the exam process. I recommend calling GARP instead of sending an email, so you can get an answer more quickly. If you have questions about your Bionic Turtle subscription, please email us at [email protected].

atharva

Hello @atharva

If you registered for the exam and you are looking for a deferment, you will need to contact GARP. We are a third-party prep provider, so we cannot provide information on your specific situation regarding the exam process. I recommend calling GARP instead of sending an email, so you can get an answer more quickly. If you have questions about your Bionic Turtle subscription, please email us at [email protected].
Hey @Nicole Seaman , thank you so much! Will do that. Incase i cannot defer, I should be able to sign up for the next exam window in 2022 right?

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hey @Nicole Seaman , thank you so much! Will do that. Incase i cannot defer, I should be able to sign up for the next exam window in 2022 right?
Hello @atharva I am not familiar with GARP's policies regarding this. They need to look at your specific situation to provide you with an answer to that question.