Current Issues section

Gareth

Hi,

I received my FRM II books the other day. For four of the five topics but not this one. But I understand this will be 10% of the exam.

How do we prepare for this section? Will there be stuff coming out about it nearer the time? Is there a "syllabus" of some kind for it.

Sorry if this has been answered already, I couldn't find the answer at first glance after doing a search.

The down low would be appreciated ☺

berrymucho

You’re supposed to download the series of articles constituting the Current Issues (“part 5”) on your own directly from the GARP website. You’ll find practice questions for this part specifically if you subscribed with a preparation provider.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi,

I received my FRM II books the other day. For four of the five topics but not this one. But I understand this will be 10% of the exam.

How do we prepare for this section? Will there be stuff coming out about it nearer the time? Is there a "syllabus" of some kind for it.

Sorry if this has been answered already, I couldn't find the answer at first glance after doing a search.

The down low would be appreciated ☺
Hello @Gareth

In addition to what @berrymucho stated above, I also responded to this question on another thread here: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/thre...updated-published-materials.13309/#post-57160. We provide study notes and question sets for this section also.

Thank you,

Nicole

Flashback

No Current issues in any Mock. Maybe Schweser have some questions under this session. Haven’t checked yet.

Sarazafra

You’re supposed to download the series of articles constituting the Current Issues (“part 5”) on your own directly from the GARP website. You’ll find practice questions for this part specifically if you subscribed with a preparation provider.
where can I download the current issues readings ?