CFA June exams postponed, all levels.

Sixcarbs

Subscriber
Just got the email that the June exams will be postponed.

Sounds like worst case they will offer all three levels in December. I hope it is sooner than that.

Strange days indeed.

Sixcarbs

Subscriber
Looks like it is final. Just got this email.

December 2020 (Or June 2021 if you want to wait.)

===========================
Dear Sixcarbs,

As communities around the globe continue to adjust to the profound effects of the coronavirus, we at CFA Institute have been working on a new timeline for the CFA Program exams originally scheduled to take place around the world in June. As I wrote to you in March, we had to make the unprecedented decision to postpone them because of our concerns about candidate safety and our inability to administer them in countries which had imposed “shelter in place” orders or other social distancing requirements. Today, I am pleased to provide additional details about how you can continue your candidate journey.

All June 2020 Level II candidates have the option of registering for one of the next two exam administrations: December 2020 or June 2021. You will receive your invitation to re-register later this week.

Exam dates will be:

•EMEA and AMER - Saturday 5 December 2020•APAC - Sunday 6 December 2020•All regions - Saturday 5 June 2021

Candidates sitting in December will receive results and still have time to register for the June 2021 exam.

We know you may have questions and have created a source of additional information to help you assess your options, including the decisions we have already made and those still under consideration.

Thank you for your patience as we worked through the logistics of exam deferrals for all candidates at every level and in every location. I remember my own candidate journey and know only too well the sacrifices made in pursuit of your CFA charter, so thank you for sticking with it. It’s no accident that charterholders are known for their staying power and grit, and I look forward to welcoming you as a CFA charterholder in the future.

We invite you to visit our website or contact us to learn more and stay connected.

Best wishes to you and your families.

Sincerely

Margaret Franklin, CFA
President and CEO, CFA Institute