Course Can I purchase only the practice questions?

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
hI guys- is there a package for just practice questions?
Hi @akrushn2 no, basic package is the smallest package (@Nicole Seaman i can't find the FAQ that I imagine we have on this frequently asked question? thanks ....)
@akrushn2 @David Harper CFA FRM
This question is generally not asked in the forum. Most ask this question through email. I've updated the FAQ page on our website to include this more detailed response that I send to those who ask this question through email.

"At this time, we do not offer any of our materials separately. We offer nine different study packages within three levels (Basic, Advanced & Professional), depending on the materials that you would like to access.

If you are only looking for our study notes or practice questions, the Basic package is designed for you. The Basic package includes Question Sets and Study Notes, which are mutually reinforcing. Further, this package is priced such that we believe the value of either the included practice questions or the study notes exceeds the price of the package. Consequently, even if we offered these materials as standalone products, their price would be similar to the current price of the Basic package. An important reason is that, unlike most providers, we are constantly updating our practice questions (we currently have over 4,000 PQs for our members to study from!).

You can view all of the packages that we offer, along with their features and pricing, HERE on our website."

Last edited:

akrushn2

HI thank you for your responses.

1. I purchased the $249 basic part 1 subscription. How do I access the subscription?
2. I forgot to submit the discount for my purchase. Can I do so now and have the discount credited back to me?

Thank you

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
HI thank you for your responses.

1. I purchased the $249 basic part 1 subscription. How do I access the subscription?
2. I forgot to submit the discount for my purchase. Can I do so now and have the discount credited back to me?

Thank you
@akrushn2

1. Thank you for confirming that you were able to access your materials. You should have received a welcome email that will help you to get started. You can also view the contents of that email here: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/getting-started-with-your-purchased-materials.10553/.

2. Yes, if you did not submit a discount request before purchasing, we can credit your account. I will send you an email regarding the process.

valenski

I paid the BT FRM I part months ago. Does that mean I am a Subscriber forever, ie I can access the paid part forever?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
I paid the BT FRM I part months ago. Does that mean I am a Subscriber forever, ie I can access the paid part forever?
Hello @valenski

All subscriptions are valid for one full year from your date of purchase. Your account is valid forever, but your paid subscription will expire. You can always view your subscription expiration date by clicking on My Account.

valenski

I see. I wanna buy the Part II PRO and I am both a student and a second buyer. Can I get the 50+50 discount then?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
I see. I wanna buy the Part II PRO and I am both a student and a second buyer. Can I get the 50+50 discount then?
Hello @valenski

We only offer one discount per purchase. You can request a discount here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/features-pricing/request-discount/. Please reach out to me via email regarding any other questions regarding purchasing or discounts. This thread was created as a FAQ to ask if someone can purchase just the practice questions and I don't want to clutter it up with customer account questions. ;) It is much easier to correspond via email regarding any customer account questions and issues and I can also refer back to that correspondence if it is done by email. My email address is [email protected].

Thank you,

Nicole