2nd 2010 Live Webinar Review (Level 2): Saturday April 3rd at 9 AM US

Suzanne Evans

David is going to conduct our 2nd 2010 FRM review webinar on Saturday April 3rd at 9 AM U.S. EST.

What time is that for you? Click here for your local time.

The agenda is to highlight key themes in Level 2.

You MUST be a Level 2/Full Exam paid member in order to access the live webinar. If you are not , please do not register as your registration will be denied. For those of you who are unable to attend, don’t worry! The webinar will be recorded and published to the premium section ASAP.

Go here to register.

Please be sure to register for the webinar with the same email that you use for Bionic Turtle!

We are allocating 2+ hours (similar to the webinars that were conducted in 2009). Because the FRM has so much material, of course everything cannot be covered. Rather, David is going to share his view of the most critical ideas. So this webinar is merely a supplement to your regular plan. Please do not defer/delay your study plan in favor of this review; it can only give you a small “boost.” His goal is to keep you on track. This will be the 1st Level 2 review before the May exam.

Finally, perhaps you have identified a difficult question or area among Level 2? If you have a particular issue or question that you’d like us to cover, please let us know in the forum thread or email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

sharon

hi Suzanne

in to my best knowledge only market 2 question were published.

are there any more?

i also waiting to the notes on the 5th part and to see the videos on credit, i guess David is doing is best - there is a lot of readings there...

i just want to say some worm words - only his videos and notes gave me the right boost and the right way to pass the L1, he can be sure that i have been publish the BT in my work, so all the hard and wonderful job he does - will pay!!!, i, personally great full for your amazing site.