2016/2017 Curriculum Change Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Below are the spreadsheets that we prepare every year to analyze the changes in the GARP curriculum from year to year. This analysis shows readings that have been removed, added and changed. Any readings in red have been removed in 2017, readings in blue are new to 2017 and readings in black are unchanged.

bake5472

@Coolkool I wasn't able to open it either and then realized it was my work's firewall preventing me from accessing the dropbox. May want to try a different device...

So would we expect the readings the study planner to be the ones in 2017 or should we check with this sheet to see if it is applicable or not?

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
So would we expect the readings the study planner to be the ones in 2017 or should we check with this sheet to see if it is applicable or not?
Hello @Srilakshmi

We have already begun to update the materials in the study planner to coincide with the 2017 GARP curriculum. Please read our publishing process here, which helps to explain why some materials are not published yet: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/important-please-read-publishing-process-for-2017.10036/. There are also two forum links within that thread where we provide a list of updated materials. We updated this list each time we publish a new version so you know that you are studying from the most recent version. I hope this helps!

Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.