2010 FRM Calendar

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi,

I just published (here @ http://www.bionicturtle.com/products/announcement/2010_frm_calendar/) our 2010 second-half publish schedule. Please note that it includes three (5) live webinars held on Saturdays at 9 AM US EST (we have twice surveyed customers found this to be the most agreeable time given most of our customers are non-US); although we will make available RECORDED VERSIONS of the live webinar (however, I cannot currently guarantee Mac compatibility; but if you are a PC user, you will have access to recorded webinars). In summary...

Here is link to the calendar: http://sheet.zoho.com/corporate/1978922/btzoho/frm-calendar-v0206
(also above in the announcement @ http://www.bionicturtle.com/products/announcement/2010_frm_calendar/)

and here are the live webinar dates:
* Saturday July 10th: Quantitative Introduction @ 9 AM US EST (When is that for me?)
* Saturday August 7th: Level 1 @ 9 AM US EST(When is that for me?)
* Saturday September 4th: Level 1 @ 9 AM US EST (When is that for me?)
* Saturday October 2nd: Level 2 @ 9 AM US EST (When is that for me?)
* Saturday November 6th: Level 2 @ 9 AM US EST (When is that for me?)

Thanks ... I am really looking forward this year. We helped to pass (you have to do most of the work, sorry!) a record-high percentage (74% +/-) in November 2009 and I'd like to do even better this year!

David

sharon

hi david

what about the part 2 nominees?

i noticed that in the 2010 AIMS they changed only the current issues part, that is from the 2009 exam.

so my question is if you have another inputs for the 2010 AIMS and, what is your plan for part 2 nominees?

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
hi gizmo,

L2 = part 2 (i.e., topics 5-9), so L2 is in there....re: "2010 AIMS they changed only the current issues part": the obvious changes are in current but there are other changes in other sections, also, so i don't agree with your statement. So, I guess i don't follow you b/c: 1. the extant 2009 tutorials are highly relevant plus 2. as usual, we will publish fresh help for 2010...David

sharon

hi david

well, this is why your the guide and not me....

locking forward to hear your view's on the L2 AIMS, as i say:

IN THE BT I TRUST...

thanks

gizmo

Hi David,

I your calander, videos means is that interactive or you will upload the videos on that date ?
waht i mean is do we need to log in on the date of video session?
Please clarify.

Regards
srinivas

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi srinivas,

"Videos" refers to date of video upload; you can access at ANY time after the date because "videos" are prerecorded.
"Webinars" are the live Saturday events; but they will also be recorded.

Thanks, David

samrege

Hi David,

Eagerly waiting for the Level 1 Topic 1 materials + video. Any ETA on its arrival (supposed to be sometime today?)

Thanks!

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi samrege - glad you are looking forward to them. I just finished recording 1a. Now I record 1b, then i produce, then upload videos plus notes (done) ... so it will be several hours (+/- six hours, I'd guess) but definitely today (we will honor the schedule) - thanks, David

tenisha

Hi David,

For some reason I can't download the 2010 Foundations L1 notes. Do u know if others are experiencing this problem?

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi skittz,

I just emailed you the PDF file.
This is the first problem cited with this file (and several downloads)...I will ask tech to take a look but it seems okay ... did you try: right-click and "Save As" the file to local?
..sometimes that is more effective than clicking directly to open in the browser

You should have rec'd my email...thanks, David

tenisha

Hi David,

I received ur email with the pdf. file....thank you. I didn't try right-clicking and save-as....however, i just tried saving the file by righ clicking and it worked. thanks for ur quick response!

alien

HI David

Is these videos and webinar for paid members only or its freely available. I am appearing in FRM Level I and was looking for tutorials

Suzanne Evans

Capricon7,

Thank you for your interest in Bionic Turtle!

The full version of the videos and webinars are for premium members only (paid members). However, if you are not a premium member, you would have access to the samples which is a short snippet of the full version.

Thanks,
Suzanne

arddewit

Hi David,

I very much liked the study notes for Level 1.
Will there be study notes for Level II?

Thanks.

Ard de Wit

JohnRutledge

Hello,

Is these videos and webinar for paid members only or its freely available. Please inform and its very helpful for our exam.

ktzeng

David/Suzanne,

I'm having trouble opening the Zoho spreadsheet link -- the website is timing out. Do you have a link to this in Google spreadsheet or Excel format?

Thanks!

Suzanne Evans

John,

Yes, the webinars and full tutorials are only available to our paid premium members.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
Suzanne