Errors Found in Study Notes P2.T10. Current Issues (OLD THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Please use this thread to let David and I know about any errors, missing/broken links, etc. that you find in the materials that are published in the study planner under P2.T10. Current Issues. This will keep our forum much more organized. We appreciate your cooperation! :)

PLEASE NOTE: Our Practice Question sets already have links to their specific forum threads where you can post about any errors that you find. The new forum threads are for any other materials (notes, spreadsheets, videos,etc.) where you might find errors.

Information needed for us to correct errors:

• Reading
  • Page number
  • Error

Last edited:

Karim_B

Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Seaman @David Harper CFA FRM
In R78-P2-T9 Varian Econometrics page 9 there's a term missing in the classic time series model formula.

Screenshot:
upload_2018-5-22_1-5-16.png

There's also some repeated text in some of the Current Issues study notes but I wasn't able to find it with a quick scan (just mentioning it in case it help).

Thanks
Karim

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Seaman @David Harper CFA FRM
In R78-P2-T9 Varian Econometrics page 9 there's a term missing in the classic time series model formula.

Screenshot:
View attachment 1647

There's also some repeated text in some of the Current Issues study notes but I wasn't able to find it with a quick scan (just mentioning it in case it help).

Thanks
Karim
@Karim_B

I've fixed the equation that was missing content, and will upload the corrected PDF to the study planner shortly. I didn't see any repeated text in the Varian study notes. Did you mean only in those notes or other T9 notes also?

Thanks!
Nicole

Karim_B

Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Seaman
Small correction in 802.1 in the PDF Question Set on page 5 of R78-P2-T9 Varian.

There's a random bit of unrelated text in the highlight of the answer below since A is actually correct:
upload_2018-5-23_22-5-44.png

Compare this to the answer above which only includes:
In regard to (A), (C) and (D), each is TRUE.

The actual answer aside from that are correct.
Thanks
Karim

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-23_22-5-15.png
    upload_2018-5-23_22-5-15.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 4

Karim_B

Subscriber
@Karim_B

I've fixed the equation that was missing content, and will upload the corrected PDF to the study planner shortly. I didn't see any repeated text in the Varian study notes. Did you mean only in those notes or other T9 notes also?

Thanks!
Nicole
Thanks @Nicole Seaman
I wasn't able to find the duplicated text now that I've looked again, will let you know if I find it again. I remembered it being an issue in several of the current issues readings, but now I'm not so sure.

Unrelated fix:
R80-P2-T9 Cont Central Clearing study note on page 9 there's the same diagram which you updated in the question set based on the comment below if you could also update the study note please:
https://forum.bionicturtle.com/thre...nd-risk-transformation-cont.13524/#post-59430

Thanks
Karim

Status
Not open for further replies.