Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation these past two weeks! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Help to answer another member's question
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
  • Post something that you believe will be helpful to other members
Here are the winners:

@curo and @QuantMan2318

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • Choose your $15 gift card: https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/giftcardlist
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation these past two weeks! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
Here are the winners:

@Bernardo and @emilioalzamora1

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

emilioalzamora1

Hi @Nicole Seaman

many thanks for this lovely gift! Have been a while since I was active in the forum and now with some luck right when back I get rewarded for my post.

I would like to go for the Amazon gift card please.

Thank you!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation last week! (Sorry it took me so long to post the winners!) :eek: Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@[email protected] and @emilioalzamora1

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Seaman,

thank you for being awarded the trophy for a consecutive week.

Hope you are recovering well in the meantime!

I would like to go for the Amazon gift card please.

Thank you!
@emilioalzamora1

You're welcome! You are proof that the more you help out and post in the forum, the better chance your chances of winning! :) I use a random drawing website to choose the winners. Thank you for all of your continued help in the forum. I've emailed your Amazon gift card.

Thanks!

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@emilioalzamora1 and @Karim_B

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Karim_B

Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@emilioalzamora1 and @Karim_B

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade
Thanks @Nicole Seaman
I'll accrue mine.
Best
Karim

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners:

@emilioalzamora1 and @Abchaudh

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners:

@Flashback and @Xiconeto

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners:

@emilioalzamora1 and @lRRAngle

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade